If you face Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 WiFi adapter problem in your laptop and now unable to connect to the internet follow these steps,
Try these steps –
Run Network commands –
1) In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
2) At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
- Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
Re-install the Network Adapter –
1) In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
2) In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.’
3) Right-click on the network adapter, and then select Uninstall device > Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.
4) Restart the computer.
If that thing cannot work for you so please click here the direct download link for the Wi-Fi Adapter – https://hp.care/2Oih9mb.
Download and install the drivers and then restart the computer.