Instagram is the popular social networking site where the no. of users sharing his moments with their friends, family, and others. Instagram claims that the 400 million users and 80 million photos are shared every day.
Read More About:
- Yu Yunicorn (Rush Gold)
- Gionee Gpad G5
- Nextbit Robin 4G
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra
- Moto G4 Plus Review
- Moto G 4th Gen Review
Did you try to download photos or videos from Instagram ?
The other photos on Instagram and you want to save that photos to your phone, now follow these steps. It doesn’t allow the user to download or save photos and videos within the app. There is few method the user can download the uploaded photos or videos directly to your phone.
Insta Save one of the most widely used apps which are available on Google Play Store that app allows the user to save or download photos. The apps do not affiliate to Instagram. These apps use open authorization for login and they password will keep secure but the entire feed is accessible to apps.
Now user can open & sign with username and password, the user signed in, the App will show the Photo Stream and allow you to download photos. The user can select the photo which you want to download. Then you tap the Save button and the app will show you the location where the photos to be saved.
Follow these steps:
- Now user goes for https://www.instagram.com/ & sign into your account. You have no account, then create an account.
- Download Instagram App on your phone from Play store & install the app.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap “Explore” tab located at the bottom of the phone screen.
- Select photo which one you want to save in your phone.
- Tap “Three vertical dots” located bottom of the photo.
- Tap Copy share URL button.
- Now Open your phone’s browser and then paste URL to open the photo’s web page.
- Tap & hold photo.
- Select Save image option.
- The Instagram photo will be saved to your phone.
For PC Users:
PC Users can also download Instagram photos on computers to keep the copy of shared photos with them.The photos user will need to go Instaport on their browser of their computers. After following these steps:-
1) Log-in to Instagram using sign-in details.
2) Signing-in, users can either choose to download entire photos or just some of the select ones.
3) Selecting the photos to download, Instaport will ask for a location to keep the photos.